Welcome to my PhotoGallery!
This gallery represents the collection of my pictures taken over past fifteen years. The pictures were taken in different parts of Russia, Ukraine and United States. The PhotoGallery was opened to the Internet public in January of 1995. Recently the gallery was redesigned and expanded with addition of new sections and images. Currently the gallery contains more than 1,500 new images viewable from the Internet.
The gallery is constantly updated now so be sure to visit it often to see new sections and pictures.
Image Use Policy
All materials presented in this collection are original and Copyright© (1992-2002) Vadim Aristov. All Rights Reserved.
You are not permitted to copy, and/or modify these materials or any part of them without written consent of the author.
Nevertheless feel free to create web links to these pages.
Photographic equipment and film
Various photographic equipment was used to make these pictures:
- Earlier pictures (before 1992) were created with russian-made Zenith TTL camera with 55mm/f1.6 Helios 44, 55mm/f2.5 Industar 61 and 1000mm/f10 MT1000 lenses;
- Recent pictures were created with Minolta Maxxum Sxi, Minolta Maxxum 700 Si cameras with Minolta 28-85mm/f3.5-4.5 lenses, Tokina 28-70/f2.8 lenses, Sigma 70-210mm/f4.5-5.6 lenses, Sigma 600mm/f8 lenses and russian-made 1000mm/f10 MC11 lenses;
Large 4x5 format:
- Earlier pictures were created with russian-made 6x6 LOMO Lubitel 166B Universal camera;
- Earlier pictures (before 1999) were created with a self-made wonderful Bender's Photographic 4x5 View Camera with Nikkor 90mm/f8 and Scheider 210mm/f6.3 lenses;
- Recent pictures were created with Toyo-View 45AX field camera with Nikkor 90mm/f8 and Nikkor 210mm/f5.6 lenses;
- Earlier images (before 1999) were scanned using Nikon CoolScan II color slide/film scanner at 2700dpi;
- Recent images were scanned using Nikon CoolScan 2000 color slide/film scanner at 2700dpi;
- Large format film/slide images were scanned in professional photo laboratory;
- Earlier pictures (before 1992) were created using various russian-made PHOTO series b/w and color negative and slide films, East-German-made ORWO series color negative and slide films;
- Earlier pictures (before 1995) mainly were created using wonderful Kodak Ektar series color negative film;
- Some earlier pictures (before 1996) were created using Kodak Gold and Royal Gold series color negative film;
- Recent pictures were created using Kodak Kodachrome, Ektachrome series color slide film, wonderful Fuji Velvia and Astia series color slide film;
Questions or suggestions? Please send to email@example.com.